Learning Duch and ‘inburgering’

Do you live in The Netherlands and want to learn Dutch? Or do you need to pass your ‘inburgering’ exams?

Taylor-made courses for expats
At the moment I mainly teach students with a refugee background and that keeps me quite busy. In mutual consultation however, I can organise courses for expat-groups. For now, no evening lessons.

At the moment (March 2021) I teach each group one day a week in the classroom. The rest of the week lessons go through Zoom.

I teach small groups (5 students or less), twice a week one hour. This means that you have to study hard, also at home.  For communication we use English or French (and Dutch, of course). At first we put emphasis on the pronounciation, after that more on grammar and, if necessary, on training for the ‘inburgeringsexamens’.

Suzan de Hulster

06 – 406 65 337